Vol. 4 of the Engredea Monograph series is a concise yet insightful look at more than 30 antioxidants—from vitamin A to alpha-lipoic acid; botanicals acai, maqui and turmeric; and recent entrants hydroxytyrosol, caffeic acid and FNA.
What's the market size, regulatory landscape and ORAC story behind antioxidants? What are the latest launches on both the ingredient and finished-produce side? Find out in our Engredea Monograph: Antioxidants report, which includes a forecast at cacao, guayusa and three others. Plus, industry insiders reveal their favorite antioxidants.
In this comprehensive report:
- Get an in-depth look at the latest news, innovations and market trends.
- Analyze market demographics, the ever-changing regulatory landscape, and the most innovative ingredients in the industry.
- Learn the science behind antioxidants and how they work.
- Compare the power of various ingredients by dissecting ORAC testing, its inherent limitations and the next generation of oxygen radical absorption capacity.
- Keep an eye on the newest ingredients and products on the market.
- Look ahead at which ingredients will be game-changers in the next year.
Click below to go to our partner Nutrition Business Journal's online store to complete your purchase.
The Engredea Monograph (EM) is a comprehensive monthly report filled with exclusive content including insightful market data, science, business intelligence and in-depth coverage on a new ingredient (or ingredient category), central to driving R&D and innovation. Whether you're looking to make strategic business decisions or deciding the best form and format for your product launch, the EM provides you with the navigation you need to get there.