Nordic Naturals products are in the natural triglyceride form for optimal absorption. Our patented “nitrogen processing” ensures that our products are absolutely pure and fresh. Fresh fish oils are better for the body, and do not create negative side effects such as repeat or burp-back.
Pure and fresh fish oil supplements have a high safety profile and few, if any, side effects. Physicians should be advised of individuals taking more than three grams of combined EPA+DHA daily, or if they are taking certain medications.
Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is third-party tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. All Nordic Naturals fish oils surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. Certificatesof Analysis available upon request.
Nordic Naturals fish oil + nutrients formulas combine concentrated fish oil with select nutrients to provide targeted and research-proven support for particular concerns. The ingredients are formulated to work in synergy, which means that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.
Omega Blood Sugar™
• Maintains glucose homeostasis and insulin function
• Supports fate metabolism
• Supports normal cholesterol and triglycerides
• Maintains overall cardiovascular function
• Provides over 2 billion shelf –stable and viable spores per serving
• Supports Digestive and gastrointestinal health*
• No refrigeration required
Ultimate Omega CoQ10™
• Double-strength EPS+DHA for increased omega-3 benefit in fewer soft gels
• Added CoQ10 helps supply the heart with the energy (ATP) in requires*
• Over 1000mg omega-3s, 20mg lutein, and 4mg zeaxanthin in ever serving
• promotes healthy eye moisture and tear production*
• With FloraGLO, the most clinically researched brand of lutein to protect eyes from damaging blue light from the sun*
Omega Joint Xtra™
• Omega-3 plus shellfish-free glucosamine sulfate and undenatured type II collagen
• Promotes joint mobility, flexibility, and comfort*
• Supports the repair of cartilage and the rebuilding of healthy joints*