A concise yet authoritative 32-page report on natural sweeteners, including a comparison of nutritive vs non-nutritive sweeteners -- sweetness, formulations, applications, sourcing, regulations, distribution and research. A particular emphasis is given to all-natural sweeteners stevia, monk fruit (luo han guo) and licorice root extract (glycyrrhizin). Marketers, formulators and executives will all find valuable information here.
In this concise yet authoritative 32-page report on sweeteners:
- How the oversupply of high-intensity sweeteners has affected industry
- Which sweeteners, and sweetener combinations, consumers are looking for
- How no-calorie, natural sweeteners compare
- What ahead in stevia's regulatory future
- New product introductions and innovations
- Plus, a 6-page cheat sheet on all the major sweeteners - from research to applications to distribution
- Marketers, formulators and executives will all find valuable information here.
The Engredea Monograph (EM) is a comprehensive monthly report filled with exclusive content including insightful market data, science, business intelligence and in-depth coverage on a new ingredient (or ingredient category), central to driving R&D and innovation. Whether you're looking to make strategic business decisions or deciding the best form and format for your product launch, the EM provides you with the navigation you need to get there.